Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, July 16, 2010

A day at Shah Alam.

Had piano exam . Morning i woke up early and practise for a whole morning for the exam.

After that, i skipped school and went to Grand Blue Wave hotel. 
Skipped 2 days of school, the homeworks are loads like shit. X(



15th floor of the Grand Blue Wave hotel, this is the lobby.

My examiner is Mr. Christopher Brown.

When me and the brother reached there, it's like no people there at all! EMPTY! We thought we went to the wrong floor, but there's no other place for examination so we waited there for 1 hours, everytime the lift makes the 'ting dong' sound, we look, still no one was there. we saw the examiner came up, he smiled and say HI to us then he went in his room. And we waited again, a Malay lady came up and had us registered. 

*good bad news*
I did not do well in my exam, everything went wrong when i go in the room. I think I'm over-nervous so i kept on playing the wrong notes again and again ! One of my pieces i restarted it. Was really embarrassing! I hate myself, i feel like begging the examiner to give me good grades . Still, i have no face to say it out. 

When we're finished, my mood was MAD low, FML! I got really angry and i started to lose my temper on the brother. *sorry*
And he kept on comforting me to be not so moody, not to be sad and all, cause everything's over, think too much also won't help to change the marks. And so i kept on spam calls to my dad hoping he could get me home, he said that he had breaks until 4.20 maybe he will be able to fetch me in time. Who knows, he said that he doesn't have enough time to fetch us so we only had to go to the library nearby, and also the shopping mall and bowling centre.

We headed to a blue building, was quite MALAY-ish style, so we wandered around the building finding for the library entrance. The brother wandered around and wanted to go to the muzium beside the library after we can't find the entrance. I'm still moody that time so i kept on saying "i don't want." and we turned out heads we saw the word perpustakaan Raja Tun UDA and we headed to the entrance.

I love the library, it's like a lot of books inside the library! And it's so quiet inside there! Love there. x)


Facing the quietness at least i feel much more better and won't feel sad for the sad things i face when i played wrong notes for my piano back then. *sigh*

I read this book.





Me and the brother. x)

my favourite.

Oh yea! I forgot to mention that inside the library there's computer-internet service! And it's totally free! I saw a lot of student there. Malay students. Maybe they're from asrama penuh. Oh, i use the internet there and surf the internet x)

Me and the brother.

After went out.

Saw this funny stuff when we passed by under a bridge.

And we continue to walk to a shopping centre nearby.
We went in. Cause we thought bowling was in there.



We wandered there for sometimes and we knew we went to the wrong shopping mall, and we went out and we spot another shopping centre near to the shopping centre where we are. We quickly cross the road and we reached another shopping centre. We went to the highest floor and went in to the bowling centre. Mon-Fri if got student card only cost us RM3! GOSH! If sunway, sure very expensive! But we didn't play cause there're competition there and most of the bowling place are full! So we left with disappointment. 

We decided to go for dinner @ KFC.
My dinner plate. x)

The brother. 
When i walk with him, everyone was like .. LOOKING. Maybe they think that we're couple or something.
x)

Me drinking my very cold and freezing and nice and refreshing pepsi.

Me, again. xP

We are like, TOTALLY FULL after eating those meat and stuff. {{{><}}} so we went out and sit, while waiting for father to come fetch us.

And i saw this bike. DAD.


No comments: