Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bye bye, my long hair.

ADIOS! People.
I've been having long hair since std 1.... When i learn ballet. And this year, I started to feel bored with my long hair, and i told my mum i wanted to chop it off. And here you go, pictures of me after my long hair is chopped off.

I even got myself a fringe!

Was amazed by the result.

It's time to try something new. I got a lot of opinions from my friend, and i was trembling all the way to the salon, hands and feets are cold. It's normal for a person to cut short hair after having long hair for years.

My mum told me not to cut it, in case i'll regret, my brother call me to GO FOR IT! My friends say, it's time to change....

And i go for it...

After cutting, my mum was like.... omg u so cute :D And my brother pinched my cheek. Lawl.


TROLOLOL

Kthxbai.

No comments: