Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bubur Cha Cha, New love.

Hey guys! I'm back with a food post! Bubur Cha Cha.
Well, mum actually wanted me to help her peel and cut sweet potatoes and yam for Bubur Cha Cha, and well i sort of doing it reluctantly, but then, i have my second brother to help me with the job. And most of the time, half-way I'm actually taking photographs. And my brother was the one peeling and cutting it for me. But after that i did cut it too, i mean, after the photography job is done of course.

Photo from www.themalaysiancuisine.com


Here's the thing,
To make Bubur Cha Cha, sweet potatoes and yam is a must!
Sago pearls and also coconut milk.

Wanna know how to make it?

Click HERE .

This should help.





Here's the sago. I love eating them although you could hardly chew them in your mouth. They turn transparent once they're cooked! That's why i like them.

Here's the yam, they feel slimy and sticky, just like ice cream. I love yam ice cream.


So basically. This is the making of bubur cha cha diary. Not really a post though. Just want to show off that i has bubur cha cha and

YOU DON'T! 
go make one now.

Oh. Btw.


Long time no see, my friend.

kthxbai.

No comments: