Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Very random updates of Le Xin Ning

First of, i would like to share a couple of photos.

This is a pic where my second brother tag me on facebook :P I told him that i wanted him to teach me how to drive, and the next thing he does is tag me this pic.


Now...
People, want to view 3D with your naked eye without a pair of 3D glasses? Learn how here :http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/ihelp.html and practice here = http://oculoid.com/incredible-cross-eye-method-3d-images/ it's hard at first for me too, but then later im impressed with the result!! really pretty and nice!! sharp too! incase you don't know what's cross eye, here it is =http://awarewriter.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/cross-eye-julia.png

Just try to get it to overlap and then do your best to focus it!! The end result is really nice ! U won't regret and would crave for more.

I hurt my chin few weeks ago... On a treadmill. Slip and fell. It hurts... And swollen too, very ugly... Had to bear with it for 5 days till it is fully unnoticeable. Everyone who see me would ask what happened to my chin, and i kept on explaining. So those days, i kept my head low in school. Here's a pic of me after falling down.

I tried on the plaster, but it's super obvious! So i took it out,...

This is the 4th day. The skin started shedding, and after that, the whole thing drop. And that's when i started NOT looking down again. It's back to my skin colour.

Btw, my hair has not been trimmed or cut or ,.... for 4 months... Last time the barber cut until SUPER DUPER short, and for few months i didn't even bother to style or trim my hair. Quite convenient though. Haven't even touch the collar.

Marshmallow that spelled weird... Mashmeliow.... WHUTTT?

MA-SSSS-MEH-LEOW.... is this how i should read it?

BBQ at 火辣辣 botanic yesterday!




And a few shots of myself captured by my super duper pro second bro.

 Levitation photography.

HEY YOU! i see you take my picture again i would take your camera away!

Levitate while praying.

 And also, a super big grasshopper outside my house today! Gave me a shock of my life, i passed by it and my heart STOPPED!


 I ran upstairs in a speed of light, wake my brother up and asked him to help me catch it. And then i go to church to attend sunday school. I asked him during mass, did you capture it? He said no. And when i came back, there's a piece of paper and this tupperwear with this grasshopper inside written, to my beloved sister. LOL

No comments: