Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh what a surprise. #6Teen

So last week my mum approached me all of a sudden after i finished playing with Heartsey....
"I need your help to clean the car porch floor and paint it."
So i was like "oh, okay."
The reason was she can't stand to see the floor NOT-SO-SHINE, and there's dust clogged everywhere and it's not really nice to see...

FIRST DAY
I cleaned the floor, with water and soap. Every tiles, every one of them, i brushed (the sound was kinda annoying at first, Heartsey kept on barking at the brush) and cleaned and washed the floor. It was tiring, but with Heartsey beside me, i feel nice and relax. At first we tied her up, but we feel so annoyed by her whining and barking. We tied her up because we didn't want her to drink the soap water.

So i checked on google, and i noticed it was fine. (I guess) So i let her off. As expected, she came close to us, licking at the floor. I brushed and brushed and brushed, and also screaming *NO!! AKKKK!! GO AWAYYYY* everytime Heartsey come close to us.

I could really use this for my moral project.

We washed the floor, the floor was wet, and Heartsey kept on running, chasing the running water. My mum kept avoiding her, prevent from shooting the water at her and make her wet. But she loved it so much, she *EAT* the water and tried to attack the water. So i told my mum to just wash like normal. When Heartsey came close, she was shot, and she ran, and come and ran and come and ran and come... At last, she's a soaking wet dog running around with wet and soaky fur. She licked herself, and sat down, tired at last, very tired. She slept in her box, (on the garden chair) and fell asleep.


SECOND DAY
This time we really have to tie Heartsey up. She will NEVER be near to the strong scented paint. Even i feel dizzy and suffocating near the paint, it smells!! I would never allow Heartsey to lick on it. Who knows what happens if she does?
Maybe like this...If she does..

We tied her up, and we work on tiles and tiles after tiles. Soon, the space we're able to step are getting smaller and smaller. The smell was strong, even when we have the mask on.

Here's one candid shot of my babe dog.

The paint was transparent. So when you paint, the floor look wet, and shiny. Not like before, dull and dusty. Looks so dirty to step on without shoes. But with the new painted floor, it looks so clean that we're stepping out to the car porch without any shoes on!

ME: As if we're preparing for CNY..
Mum: WE ARE!

You see? The floor before and after painting. The painted part looks wet and shiny, while the non painted part looks dry and dusty.


BEFORE


AFTER




RANDOM

Here's some cute shots of Heartsey. REAL CUTE.
I love to toy with her ears. *hope this is not animal abuse* she loves it! But shakes off everytime.
It looked like ribbon on her head.


See the title? #6Teen? Yup, i'm working on a photo album of my 6Teen life. It's halfway complete, at least the FAMILY section is completed. Now it's just friends part. I have to find a day to ask them out for some photoshooting session!
*All photographs shot by me. Edited *seriously?

Here's some sneak peak. ;)


kthxbai.
XX

No comments: