Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, March 14, 2014

Chinese New Year.... WHUT?

I haven't update my blog since idk when, God knows what i'm busy with. Yeah, catching up with assignment and studying for tests and mid term. That's what i'm doing recently.

So yeah.
Imma let the pictures do the talking kay. :P

But here's a little part of it.
I went to Johor, and then Singapore. There was this really cute dog at my uncle's. And also i met my december camp friends at singapore and they bring me around. And basically i just hang out at my cousin's place and had loads of loads of fun.

Oh, and before that, please help me like my photography society's photo competition, it's my granny's hand. if you wanna know how to photo looks like, click HERE and meanwhile, click your little thumbs up for me. LIKEY~~ :D

xx
















No comments: