Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A part of ❤

my relatives including my grandma came to my house last Thursday.
And they went back on Tuesday. 
In 5 days there's a lot for me to learn and see. 
Also, i took down pictures that are really precious and memorable, for me.

Oh yeah, went to GM shopping with 3rd aunt grandma and others, 
i passed by a shop which has no name, 
I was attracted to a dress ( the one I'm wearing )
There's a lot of ways to tie the ribbon behind ( I tie it on my waist, it could be tied on neck, shoulder etc. )
And i superb love the wave-like pattern at the bottom of the dress.

Oh, i drank wine!
The wine above its mine :)
I wanted to get along well with the adults and i drank wine, 
The taste was horrible, for people who don't know how to drink wine like me.
But i'll get used to it someday!
I will fell in love with wine.

We had nuts, biscuit, chips, soft drink and wine.

Every night mum will bring grandma to the living room and massage her legs,
then mum will prepare a pail of hot water with vinegar and salt in it.
After massaging, mum will gently put grandma's leg inside.

 3rd aunt helped too,
one daughter one leg. 
=]


Oh, sunday after church, the brothers and cousin went to buy chocolate banana cake for grandma, we're having a secret birthday party for grandma.
 The brother hold the cake and take it out, 
grandma was happy.
She clapped her hands.

 Look!

 My happy grandma.

 My family members.

 What a big family

Grandma cutting the cake.





Noticed something?
The cake grandma eat was exactly the same as what mum and dad eat.
The cake was indeed delicious, 
it was special too,
you'll find it interesting to find bananas in the middle of the cake. 

p/s: I asked grandma about japanese army came to our country and how old was she, she said she was 6-7 years old, and did not remember much, she said when the japanese army came they will run around and hide at other places, she also said that there were many killed when japanese army were there. Everyone's afraid.

That's all.