Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, September 2, 2011

Book fair @ KLCC

 Went to book fest @ KLCC convection hall today. Yes, today. Went with mum and Hwee Mei sis :)
Reached there at about 12pm. And we had lunch there, it was not packed yet, around 1pm, people started walking in and order food, we were lucky that we're quick enough to reach there, or else we'll be standing. 

Age below 18 and above 60 need not pay for the ticts to go in the book fair, I'm lucky i escaped. HAHA! Sorry guys, i did not get any photographs for the book fair thing, cause my camera went crazy, again. So we all walk our own way and i hang out around the chinese novels section to read and see. Mum wanted me to read more chinese books so that it'll be useful for me, you know...balance. And i brought her to the section, and told her i wanted to buy a chinese book 《沙漏》 sand glass and she agrees! she even bought me all other books of the author there, that makes it 11 books from the author. 


Sand glass series. 沙漏. Everything in a box. 

After that we went to english section, and i was totally in shock. 


SO CHEAP! And it's HARD COVER BOOKS! 
WOW!



After the book fair, we went to 记得食, a chinese restaurant to have our dinner. 


We had sesame.  


 Mango.



 Melon

And Kiwi 




TOMYAM! :D 


Okay, gotta go now. 


Facebook status:
Lord, please thunder shock my computer so that i have enough time to study for pmr and get my dslr. I ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.


Seriously. Just kill my computer. 

:)

kthxbai

No comments: