Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, October 3, 2011

1 day before PMR! Read this i'll tell you what's tips!

How many people would use the internet a day before an important exam? Me. Yes, i know, stupid. You might be thinking, what's wrong with you? It's only a day left, PMR! You've wasted this much time blogging instead of studying and reading tips?

True, what Edward says. I'd rather relax myself at this critical hour. DON'T and NEVER let pressure get to you. Pressure sucks, kick it away, tell it you don't welcome it. 

BEHOLD, a hideous picture of mine....

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Ugly and retarded isn't it? But i like it, that's why i share. FIRST TIME, me looking at the camera with such NATURAL smile. This is what i want you to do, to release stress, smile, why don't want to smile? because you feel pressure inside?

Face the mirror, smile, make funny faces, and stretch your face, if necessary, call someone to massage you. I bet you won't know that when you're stressed and all messed up, your shoulder is SOOOO stiff. 

if you want to emo, GO AHEAD, but close your room door and lock it, or your family might bring you to mental hospital. What do best is CRY, scream with a pillow covering your head, or else your parents might rush in and bring you to mental hospital too. Tell yourself, it's not too late, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! What is late? there's no such word as LATE. Who created it? I still have hours. 1 day, i still have 24 hours. Every hour is gold, what is LATE? I DONT KNOW!

I'll tell you what's late, late is when you say I Give Up. That's late. dummy. 






I bet you know what i'm trying to tell through the pictures above. Actually, there's no SOLID answer for HOW TO STUDY LAST MINUTE BEFORE EXAM
HOW DO I PASS WITH FLYING COLORS.
WHAT TO DO WHEN I HAVEN'T FINISH STUDYING LAST MINUTE
HOW TO STUDY THINGS THAT I STUDIED IN 3 YEARS IN 1 DAY

SO STOP GOOGLE-ING BOUT IT, IT'S USELESS.

if it's too late, it's too late. Blame yourself for face booking and visiting my blog all the time. haih.

kthxbai.

No comments: