Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, February 16, 2012

We met.

Last year, i posted a post about me searching for 2 brothers that i really wanted to find for 10 years+, but there's no respond. I gave up searching for some time as it was my PMR year. * dont go searching for it, i deleted *

A few days back, my bestie and her mum went to Tesco and saw their mum. So she left us her contact number. The first thing my bestie ever did was to sms me. We were lost and don't know what to do as we don't have Timothy and Daniel's number but their mum's.


So i decided to take the initiation and sms to their mum. *private and confidential* i'm NOT going to post what i type to her here. But the message was so obvious that i wanted Timothy and Daniel's number. That's the main highlight.

After i sent the message, i was waiting patiently for the reply. 1 day gone, no reply. My bestie decided to call her, and when she heard a woman picked up the phone, she quickly said lots of stuff because she was nervous. And in the end, it was from an old folks home number thingy.

After that only she got the correct number, and by that time, her mum already got their contact number for us. And plus yin may just sent out another message.. so she felt really embarrassing.

we flash back to our childhood memories. And we talked a lot.

I don't have timothy's picture, his one and only picture got cut down by my bro when we were young. I was mad at him. :P And then after that, i started forgetting how he looks like. I even went searching for his picture but none was found. And then he told me ...that he has phobia towards camera... maybe..



It's like a gift from God. I'm really happy to see them again.
How many nights i've prayed to God that i could see Daniel and Timothy again.
I even flashback how they look like, are they quiet or talkative?

God is good, all the time.
:)


No comments: