Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Family portrait.

I know this is a late post, it's 1st of January, 2014, but here i am, posting about Christmas. AHHHH. How i missed christmas :(

The other day was my mom's birthday. And so it happened that dad had already set up the christmas tree. So mom decided that we should really get a group photo together. I just feel that time really flies and now we're all grown up. Parents think that they should really get as many group photos with their family as possible so that it can be kept eternity (in my hard disk of course)

Mom received a bouquet of really lovely lilies. It smelt really nice and sweet too. Mom was on cloud nine. It was from sister and i'm sure it cost a lot.

While daddy here is holding sunflower which was second brother's graduation bouquet. You can see the graduation teddy on it. 
The set up was just perfect! With the curtains behind and the christmas tree just add so much to the mood that i wanted. And i was sweaty all over setting up everything which i myself had to go in to take some photos too. Oh well.


I decided that day that i should totally go with something red. Christmas meant red and green. But my family seem to really like the idea of black and white. But my red balanced out their black, so i guess it's okay? :)

Wearing red being the odd one out. But the photo turned out really awesome! I showed dad and he really loved the lighting and the setup and our smiles. :) That's the perfect family photo that i've always dreamt of capturing. The moment.


Daddy with his sons. 



Big brother had to rush for work, so five of us took another group shot, this time with me and third brother wearing our christmas hat. 


So i guess it's the end for christmas post.

No comments: