Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beach

Holidays are boring.
But still my family found ways to prevent us from being OVER-bored.
Mum decided to bring us to Morib and play at the beach. Everyone was happy with the decision. 
Early in the morning mum woke us up and we got prepared to go to the beach :)

We played in the car .
Play with camera .
Sleep .
Chat . 

Weather that day was fabulous! 
Except for the day drizzle a bit.. 
Still, sun came out after rain.
But i see no rainbow❤

When we reached the beach, something terrible happened...
the water low tide! 
The sea water is very far away!
So we switch beach and headed for Sepang beach.
After we went there...
The same problem..
The sea low tide!
It was really disappointing.


We have nothing to do..
So we walked around and take picture of the so-called pretty sea water low tide view. 



I was walking around when i saw this huge giant wooden stick. I picked it up and started to draw sand. xD
Guess what i wrote?


SOS!
Save me =]

After that, i started picking shells. 
Shells at Sepang beach is pretty and white!
I love the clean white shells. 




Sepang Gold Coast.
A very beautiful and cooling place.

Me and 2 brothers.





When my brother went to get the car to fetch us,
A white cat started to meow beside me..
It followed me.
So i took my cameraw out,
and started to..
PHOTOSHOOT. =]



The cat looks like queen of the cat

And then.. a dog with its master appeared..
On that instant, the cat's back turned out to be like this..
HIGH and haunched back.

The dog started to jump around wanted to attack the cat.
But the cat did not move, did not [shout] and did not defense, 
just stand straight like that, 
looking at the dog.

Then, the master pulled the dog away, and the attack ends like that.
We continued our journey =) 

Dad stopped by a stall by the road and bought this... cempedak.
Still hot, and crispy! yummy!

Since the water low tide, mum decided to bring us to Negeri Sembilan, Port Dickson! WOOHOO!

First thing we do when we reach there is, go to eat!
Cause we wasted whole morning at the low tide sea.
Now we reached PD, we needed to full our stomach first.
I saw this VERY-OH-SO-CUTE kitten near the restaurant,and 2 other more kittens.
actually is my mum. She spotted it.
We stayed there awhile and started to take some pictures of it,
it was oh-so-cute and mum / dad rushed us to go eat already and we had to.

Winks*


Looks like Lion weyh! =)

This is another kitten, so shy! Don't dare to come out.

Another kitten..



Before going home, i get some food for the kittens, they meowed at me, and started to follow us like
"You gave me food, you're my mum!" 
* And my brother use plastic to catch it back to the bushes *


My mum wanted to find some sticky soil and we cross the bridge to a marsh place.






My brother met something depressing and wanted to jump the bridge. 




My photography skills improved :)

While walking,we saw a jellyfish, it's mostly transparent in water.


My brother trying to save the jellyfish.

"BUSHHHHH!!" back to mother nature. =]

On the beach, we bury our brother..
He turned to a mummy in just a day. 

After that we went to a temple called 佛光东禅寺 @ Jenjarom.











"DINGGGG DOOOOOOONGGGG"

Me and my beloved mum beside a willow tree.






Such a place.. Panglima Garang.. 


-End- 
:P 
Had a wonderful time. =]


-TEEHEE-
Be prepared for my next trip,
Penang. 

Nich

No comments: