Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, September 13, 2010

Penang Day 2

Day 2!
So gan jiong.. T_T
I'm sick dy.. sobs.
Still imma rush finish everything for ya'll =]
Peace-out!


2nd day is all about..
Shopppppping.
*imma shopping fever is back..* *winks*

So we went to Penang's Komtar and shop !
It was big, HUGE !
I can only say that it's .. fabulous a.k.a girls' heaven.

girls and boys separate and we walk ours they walk theirs.
Mum bring me and cousin sister to a stall called coolblog.
The stall sell drinks. Specify it a bit, Pearl drinks.
*everyone's fav*

The price is rather reasonable. 

I bought this. Grape flavoring with pearls on the bottom.
It's quite expensive cause me + my cousin's = RM6.20


Then we walked around, look at shoes..
My current shoes worn-ed off-ish.
I wanted to buy a new one same as the shoe..
So we went in the shop VKI.As my current shoe is bought there a year ago.
I bought it in Jusco VKI, not Penang Komtar's VKI.
The shoe so special, bent..

And mum spotted all these cute-lil-short-boots.
Me likey❤
Looking at those boots, nice.
But when i turned it around i stunned.
RM75++
My jaw drop.

But something caught my eye!
50%
GOD BLESS. AMEN.
*put back my jaw*
The price too, drop.
Mum asked if i like it, i say YES !!!
Then she said got discount and the price is reasonable.
The quality of the shoes too, good!
When i wore it it's comfortable and nice.
So i choose the white one ..
Um, 2nd white, Beside the black one.


Break.
We went to a food court inside the shopping center.
This place is so special, they had food court like how they had it outside.
You can't see those in other shopping centers. 
I guess.

Waiting. For. My...

LAKSA for the day 2!

After we walked around and i bought another thing..
shorts.
in white =]
Then we went home.
And get ready for..
DINNER!

Food court.

The cousins and brothers.

Handsome dad. =)

Handsome uncle. =)

The food was delicious.
Thumbs up for penang food!
*Getting me to gain more weights..*

Dang..
^^

-Nich-
Penang Day 3 to becoming soon!

No comments: