Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, September 13, 2010

Penang day 1

Thursday 090910❤
A really wonderful day .
My parents bring us to Penang and we stayed there for 4 days 3 nights. 
So ..
Let's get started with our first day journey :) 




Before going to Penang, 
we went to Kampar, Ipoh to visit our big brother.
We bring him out and we went to a chicken bread shop to eat lunch.


This is the bread, inside the bread is chicken.
It tasted just nice. =]

My big brother.

See, all the breads..

Oh and, buses at Ipoh are really special.
I mean, REALLY special.
It's like.. 80s bus..
So old-fashioned. 



A grandma in the restaurant.



After eating,
we headed to big brother's place,
dad take a look at his SAGA before we go to Penang. 
And another 2 brothers followed. Mum and me stayed in car.
I felt bored so i went down a take some pictures.


The gents.

Sometimes you get bored in the car and typical me will..

camwhore.

Bye big bro!

Yeah, another long journey to Penang from Ipoh.
Everyone dozed of in the car..
and started to change to PIG.
^(OO)^ *zzz*
We reached our cousin's house at about 4 - 5 P.M
we leave our stuff and headed to Balik Pulau, my grandma's house.
Before we reach, we stop by and started to look for food.
But all the stalls are already closed!
We aim for Laksa.
At last, we found one.
Kafe Chuan Heong.

The little boy who serves us.

My first Laksa in Penang. 

The Laksa Man. xP



After we full our stomachs.
We continue our journey and we reached!!
Started to photoshoot a lil.






Dinner! =]
Imma starving!


We drink this. *you'll see*





Um, i don't really know what is it call in english but we called it 糖水 in chinese. :)
There's a lot of fillings.

The char Kuey Teow is fantabulous!


Everytime i go to the restaurant and eat surely i will buy this..


Muar Chee. =]

P/S: My brother saw this in the restaurant and captured it.
Knowledge is POO-POO ^^

Ends my first day post with a smile. 
:)

-Nich-

No comments: