Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brain in your leg? BULLSHIT.

Dear Diary:


Today the brother start with ...


"You use your butt and think " and that's when the debate between me and him start.


"My butt can't think cause there's no brain in it. Brain is in your head, or else where would it be? Your leg?"


"Yea, my brain is in my leg." The brother told me.


BULLSHIT!!


"Oh bullshit, even babies knew that brain is in the head..." i said.


Neither me or him want to give up, maybe that's what made us siblings.


I lost every time, he's too rich with biology information, ....something like grey metal, cell division, mutated, big head, disable child, EVERYTHING threw at me and leave me carrying all the weight of his explanations. DAMN, if only i had more info(s). [ MUST-CHECK-MORE-WIKI]


Silly me said that "Let's go scan with x-rays and we'll know if brain is in your leg, if i win, u owe me thousand ringgit."


He shook his head, his expression showing that he's laughing at me, start giggling, and finally told me
"X-rays are for bones, not brains."


So what's for brain?


"There's a R letter." he said again.


"Ray? RGAY? " Still confused.


"MRI." and satirize me. "You're lacking of info and knowledge. tsk tsk tsk."


I'm so-not-science...


I ran out of info and ideas, kept quiet for a while.

"Don't keep quiet, come, continue debate with me, why give up so early?"


He told me that he had this cell-division-and-mutated thing when he's born, still, i don't believe, no one would, if he's really that special, he would've been in newspapers or Wikipedia, he can't fool me. And so, i went to take my science textbook, throw everything back at him.


"There's muscles and nerve and blood everything, it can't fit in the leg, too much pressure for your leg. " i debated.


"Mine slipped down the leg when i was in form 1..." He explained.


"You would've died now cause your leg aint no hard bones to protect your brain, and i remembered that u fell down from the bike when you ride my bike last time, why aren't you dead?"


"I went in the hospital for 3 months!" He said.


"IMPOSSIBLE, i'm your sister that lives with you, not a friend, why don't i remember you went to hospital? and HA! You told me before that you had cell division and mutated etc when you're a baby, and now u're saying? FORM 1, brain slipped down your leg? HUH. "


"Oh damn." he said and yes, i finally won. Eliminated all his biology's evidence and still, preferred my common sense.

No comments: