Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, July 29, 2011

I WANNA GO!! Don't wanna study MALAY!!

Recently, someone reminded me about ..."Hey, we're going to learn ev'thing in Malay next year.."
And i was like "OH! I forgot!"

NOOOO WAAAY, I'm so not going to learn everything in Malay. It won't help me when i'm going overseas to study when it's time for my college. It's not going to come in handy if i go in local universities too.

Sob.
Sob.
Sob.

And now, there's a classmate of mine switched to international school, i asked her lots of info about international school, isn't that obvious enough? I'm eager to go.

Near Convent, there's a new international school, I WANNA GO!!!!!!
Now all i need is to tell my mum, for my future, I don't wanna learn in Malay,....NEVER.
Imagine, learning science in malay, biology in malay, chemistry in malay, physics in malay.... Life would turn upside down. 
!!

Cross fingers, i hope my request works.
CROSS FINGERS!!

P/s: DON'T WANNA LEARN IN MALAY!!!

No comments: