Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Psychic

I feel like i'm psychic ; I feel like i could predict the future, though i know it's really stupid & dumb to say this but, THINGS COME TRUE & IDK HOW THEY DO.

"I guess i'm sick, not like physically sick, but mentally." Or maybe it's just .... coincidence, what everyone says. 

If you don't believe me, let me tell you.

The day before i was sick, i was thinking about..."When is the last time i had flu?" And i kept on sneezing the next day.
Sitting down, thinking.."I remembered last time my phone spoiled because water spoiled the system in it." And the next day my phone spoiled because corn soup (water) spoiled the system. 

This is the 2 examples of it, there's more! But i couldn't remember them, there's too much for me to remember, it's crazy you see. Most of the stuff i'm thinking turns out to be worst or bad, and sometimes... history repeats.

It's not like i had Mayan people's blood. THAT WOULD BE COOL! But no, i don't want to be Mayans. 
That would be uber crazy. I could imagine everyone's pulling me and ask me....

"Hey, can you predict if Adam's gonna proposed to me later?"
"Please please please predict if i'm gonna get an A for my geography."
"Please tell me my mum's not in the hospital."

And i'll be standing in front of them, holding a crystal ball in my hand, with weird words and facial expressions, and i tell him........."It's a bad news." See? Crazy.


And hey, Click HERE to see REASONS the world will not end in 2012, i just happened to searched this web and read it. I don't know it's true, or fake, just read it, no harm done.

Kthxbai.

No comments: