Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, January 1, 2011

010111

Happy New Year ❤


For me, 010111 is just like any other normal days. Yes, normal days. It's not like the sky falls specially on this day or there's blue whale flying in the sky other whatever, it's just a normal day which was called 2011. But it was a special normal day. Because there's big difference between 311210 and 010111. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The picture above was me, wearing school uniform. Yes, T_____T i spent my 311210 morning in the school helping the prefect's board in the new student's registering day. But it's nice meeting my friends again, especially my mate :)

Look at this picture and tell me what you see. It's obvious! FAILED PICTURE OF FIREWORKS! It's not my fault that i did not bring good pictures of fireworks this year, it's because,

NO ONE PUT EFFING FIREWORKS!

My bad, it's not their fault too, it's because everyone want to keep the fireworks for Chinese New Year!
*i think*

Actually there's a big huge firework near my house area but the shopping malls and houses are too tall, that's why we can't see any fireworks there. I swear to myself i will go to the nearest field to take the fireworks picture next time, on Chinese New Year!

My facebook status. :)
@ 010111.

1 comment:

sHeRrY said...

happy new year^^, comment at my new post:]