Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The moon tonight is so beautiful..❤

Have you seen the moon?
it's so beautiful.
I don't know if we can see such round and bright-shine moon everyday :)


They said this picture looks like a legend. O.O

Yesterday i saw a friend's status about the moon,
Then i rush out like hell xD
So yea, then i took my DSC and started to capture the picture of the moon.
It shakes and i capture blurry pictures, then i take out the tripod and capture again,
there you go. Pretty and a-bit shaky moon pictures. ❤

p/s: actually i've already seen the moon at like, 6pm, it's still bright but the moon can still clearly be seen. ❤


Is the moon waiting for Chinese New Year? ❤

:)

kthxbai

1 comment:

sHeRrY said...

pretty moon but a little bit scary^^, I hope someday you'll also try to comment at my posts because every little comment makes me happy for it proves that there are still some people reading my blog:]