Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sick.....

[on my pyjamas]

Hey people! Long time no see............wth?

Yes, the title for today's post is SICK....(?)

Maybe you'll say, "So what? Sick also want to post ah? LAME."
For me this is NO ORDINARY SICK.
So one day, there's this afternoon i walk to the kitchen to look for FOOD.
 Typical me. 
Food are always number 1 for me. 
And seems like nothing caught my attention, so i wandered around, and i opened the fridge. I saw 2 cakes, 
( if you noticed my previous post "birthday post" you see the 2 small cake? Cupcakes. Yes, that.) 
And i took it to my room and eat it happily. YAY YAY YAY. I mean, it's so nice to have food! 


What's waiting for me is totally suffering, torturing and .... you know.
I went to sleep early because i need to go to school. And i woke up myself at 1.00AM midnight, with the extremely-weird-feeling-stomach! 
I rub my stomach, doesn't know what does it want from me, FOOD?
I mean, i never wake up myself in the midnight just to EAT when i'm STARVING.

Uh, who cares? 
But when i stand on my feet i felt like there's hundred of people sitting on my shoulder, i could hardly stand. And i was like
"WTF? STARVE UNTIL LIKE THAT MEH?!"
It took me AGES to reach the kitchen. 
And the feeling of my stomach is getting more and more worse, i mean, weird. 
I simply grab the white bread and just put it in my mouth to chew. 
when i almost finish everything, i rushed to the toilet to throw up. 
And believe me, i vomit A LOT. 
Ew.

I hesitate whether i should wake my parents up to tell them or not,
"Uh, fine. Just wake them up and ask them what should i do. "
So i walked to their bedroom and wake my DAD up. 
He massage me and that's it. He asked me to go back to bed.
And i went to ask him what to do for the 2nd time because the feeling of my stomach is really awful!
This time mum wakes. And she asked me to put my hands on the throat and make myself throw up. 
I did. With my dad beside me, i managed to throw up the second time.
And dad went back to bed.
Me too. Trying my best to sleep.
I couldn't! 
I went to my bathroom, put my hands near my throat and i throw up the 3rd time.

Vomit, cry, sob, UGH.

Guess what? I had fever the next day! 
and i skipped school a day.
How ironic.

P/s: And then i remembered something really strange.
I was still wandering about the feeling of vomit a few weeks ago, and then i vomited.

Is it God that granted me this awful wish?
If it is, i regret to think about it.

kthxbai.

*Sob away*

No comments: