Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, January 6, 2011

yawn

Yes, the post title can explain how tired i am!
Why tired? Cause i'm now a morning session student, having PMR this year.
Oh, and there's one thing very common about this year is that my teachers are always mentioning the word

PMR

Ugh, Give me a break! It's like,

"Okay student, for your PMR..."
"PMR is not an easy thing to do."
"You can't slack! It's PMR."
"PMR is really important because it will..."
"PMR ..."
"PMR..."
"PMR!!!"
"EFFING PMRRRRRRRRRR!"

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH >:O

I'm deaf...NEKK! 

SERIOUSLY! 
PMR here,
PMR there,
PMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KILL YOU!

Right, skip the PMR thing.
Besides PMR, i have to wake up like 6.00AM every morning from now onwards, exclude the weekends. 
Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh :(
I don't think there will ever be the word INSOMNIA in my dictionary
Because i just fell asleep like dead pig after i lie on the bed -(OO)-

Geez,
Guess what the teachers thinks?

My teachers said
"You know it's good to study in the morning... ? Your brains are still fresh to receive new things and it has already cleared out the OLD stuff."

AHHHHHHHHH :O
HOW TRAGIC...

I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE SLEEP.

kthxbai.

No comments: