Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't panic? How can you NOT panic?

It was a gloomy day, i didn't much bother about it. I was upstairs doing my thing, and i wanted to throw the trash, decided to go out when i suddenly found out that my brother's not home. And i have NO keys to go out. So i leave the trash aside and went upstairs to my comfortable paradise, my bedroom.

Suddenly there's lighting and thunder heard. It doesn't bother me, either. And then there's phone call, i thought another brother of mine would pick up the call so i just sit on my chair. The ringing went on, i had to run up and pick up the call, when i reach my brother's room, i noticed that no one's there. Maybe they went out.

"Remember to take the clothes in! It's raining." It was my mum's voice from the phone.
"Alright." I replied and she hung up the phone, i was going to take in the clothes when i suddenly remembered, THERE'S NO KEY!

Once again, i dialed my mum's mobile and she did not pick it up. My heart was beating fast, would my mum slaughter me and cook me up if she knew the clothes were all WET? Would she scold us if we tell her that we have no key to go out? There's lots of conclusion that came up to my mind.

There's only 2 way.
First, let the clothes be spill with rain water and wait for my brother to come back.
Second, run outside from the back door and keep the clothes and enter from the back door again.

I came out with a decision in no time, i grab the keys of the back door and rush out like mad people. I was having difficulties in choosing various kinds of keys to open the back door, my heart was still beating fast, without rhythm. I did not sweat because it was a cooling weather, finally when i get to open the door, i noticed i did not wear any shoe, there's a moment i wanted to just run out bare footed, but I love my leg, so i use my umbrella to grab my shoes because i don't have the key to go out and take them. After getting my slippers, I ran in high speed, Olympic level, and reach the front of the house in a blink of an eye. I press the umbrella handle between my shoulder and neck, using both hands to keep the clothes, and ran in as fast as i could. After keeping the clothes, i had to rush back, because i did not lock the back door and someone may go in!

So why didn't i lock the back door? I tried, but there's lots of keys and no key seems to fit in that tiny long hole, i gave up, close the door pretending it was lock and went to keep the clothes, also, rushed back in time. When i went in, i did not detect anything strange, i did not find any weird and suspicious people in my house, i breathe a sigh of relief and walked in, everything feels slow again. Looking at the rain drops, i sighed again. What an experience!

The books always says, do not panic when something happened, THINK is the only way. I wanted to tell those people that invented this sentence to experience it yourself, and i believe that everyone will be PANIC when they met such situation. Not just umbrella and clothes thing, but something else.


kthxbai.

No comments: