Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hide & Seek

It's a typical evening and I am staying in my room doing my thing. Inside this protected house, with a warm bed and cool air, i just don't feel like going out. I wished I'll be in my own room, own space like, forever. When i was still enjoying this "space" of mine, my brother walked in my room, asking me out to the park. I should be feeling lazy, but i don't know why my laziness sort of tells me :" Go ahead. He's your brother, he's asking you out for a walk. " I did not hesitate for a moment, not even a sec, and i replied him :"Wait for me downstairs, I'll catch up with you later." And so i rose from my study table, put on some sporty kind of clothes. Smiled to myself in front of the mirror, totally satisfied with the sports look.

We were walking on feet because our bicycles' aren't there (long story) and we headed for the nearest park. We sat on a swing and started swinging around. We laughed and smiled. I challenged my brother by saying :"Let's see who can swing the highest!" And yes, my brother's always the winner. Pffft. C'mon, common sense,
guys = heavier = gravity = swing lower = how the heck is he swinging higher than me?

After sometime, he got bored with the swinging thing. He's not so in-to girl thing. He headed to the basketball court and joined the kids there while i continue sitting there observing every little bit of everything of the park. The trees, the leaves, the flowers and the birds.. Somehow, i felt a little bit of loneliness. And then this is when two kids that came to the park caught my full attention.

It's a little boy and a little girl. I estimate that they're around 6-9 years old by the look of their innocent and cute faces. The elder sister had a red and chubby cheek, she's wearing a red, bright colored shirt and was bigger in size while the little boy was smaller in size, wearing a pair of spectacles.

This two children are playing hide and seek. Because of the super boredom of mine, i started to take videos of the two children. I noticed something when they're playing hide & seek. The thing that really surprised me was that they're not like any other children that close their eyes and count from 1-50 and started looking for the other person, it's the other way round.

My eyes can't get off the little boy. When he's counting 1-50, he had his eyes wide open, his eye sight followed his sister as the sister tries to hide. *What about the word "HIDE & SEEK* When he's done counting, he started went off "searching" for his sister. Well, this part is the weirdest, he KNEW very well that his sister went ---> that way, but he went <---- this way. For more than 10 times, they saw each other, but they pretend they did not, is it to play longer? When the little boy see his sister, he pretends he didn't and turned away! .....WHAT!?

After he's tired, he went back to his sister, he knew his sister's is down the slide. But he pretend that he don't know about it yet. He climb up the slide, and stand on top of it, and started to say "Hey, i saw you came this way, where are you?"



Weird huh?

Kthxbai.

No comments: