Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Interest?

What do you think? This question haunted me for a year already. Since the day i fell in love with photography. I always thought of taking it seriously. But after heaps of thinkings and questioning, Am i really interested in filming and photography? Or is it just a hobby?

People plans stuff early. Like me. I've never stop thinking about my future. My future home, future husband, future kids, future life...and even how i looked like in the future. Although it's still long way to go... I just can't stop thinking bout' it!

Last year, i promised a girl that i will photo shoot for her, it was all because I'm interested in taking pictures of her, and other people too. Like, taking pictures for models. But until now, 2011, i still haven't done anything for her. It's like, I promised but i did not keep it. Do not make a promise you can't keep... what a word.

Recently, i made a promise again. Bear in mind, I don't really know if i can keep the promise. I told my classmates that i want to make a short film. Yes, first time making a short film, excited and happy was all written on my forehead. Everyone's excited too, we started giving jobs, writing scripts and even the places and storyline. But i forgot to ask myself, can i keep that promise?

Tonight, i made the same promise again to a girl, promised her that I'll help her to photo shoot, together with another 2 girls ( the one i promised in 2010 ). All of them were pretty girls, it's a big loss if you don't take pictures for them. So i will try my very best to fulfill all my commitments and promises. I want to make impossible possible.

"We create our own roads, with determination and hard work. I can make impossible possible." - Nichellynn

Pictures of photo shoots @ 2010.



That's all for tonight.
Good night.

kthxbai.

No comments: