Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lucky? Not so.

I used to tell myself that i'm the luckiest girl in the world. But sometimes, facts are facts. When you're lucky, it's like POOF, you're lucky. When you're UNLUCKY, it's like.... the world is playing tricks with you.

Today was my UNLUCKY day. Well, humans are lazy, they just feels lazy to walk or so. I was cleaning up the kitchen table, so i hold a box of biscuits, 1 loaf of bread, and 2 jams. And, walked walked walked... i felt insecure, and that's when i noticed that i lost balance of the glass jam, the next second, the jam was on the floor, in pieces. It was a yummy jam, and yummy jam COSTS!!

All i could think of that moment is...
"Shit, i did it again... And my dad will kill me."

That's very normal, everyone does that.


kthxbai

No comments: