Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, May 16, 2011

random picture of my random life.


Hey people. Going to talk about my random life now.

Had an injection, it was a freaking scary experience, and now i know, that injection is not pain at all. Just that my left hand is swollen and pain, (My friends even played the hand beating game.) And i don't know why my baby injection mark is red too ... Miyan told me they're connected together. WTF. 

My friends drew this on my book, i noticed it when i open my book to study.

This is not murder nor suicide.

It's... I broke a jam that cost a lot.

A day at park to photoshoot, this is my house's alley. 
The park.


A grandpa & grandson.
My brother(right) and cousin brother.


The brother playing basketball.

Photoshooting session with my cousin sisters.






A cute girl at the park.



Grandma on the house.
Good food on the house too.

Cousin brother's graduation.

A shampoo you can't find in Msia, it's a korea's shampoo @ Korea shop in Malaysia. Imported. 
And ends with a epic half face... nearly half....of mine.. 


kthxbai

No comments: