Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm a cook & HAPPY NEW 2013 YEAR

Hey guys, today i'm here to wish you 
Happy New Year.

May you guys have a better year ahead of you. As for me, SPM is around the corner. Soon people, soon..

So this holiday, i decided to be a cook. Part-time cook. At home..... 
I didn't plan this myself though, it came suddenly when i open the cupboard in the kitchen to keep something. I saw a muffin powder packet lying in there, the expiration date is in 2 days. I was shocked. 
I totally forgot about it! So i decided to do it the next day.

THE NEXT DAY

Luckily i have 3 eggs, and a measuring cup, compulsory. 

So i asked my sister, what oil should i use for muffin
Sunflower oil, corn oil is the best option.
Now the problem is i don't have these, i have canola oil, so i decided to give it a try. And people, it works. Just don't use that type of...cooking oil...that typical cooking oil. 


The packet i got is already mixed with what's supposed to mix. Like sugar and etc. If you live near me, which is in Klang, i can let you know where to get this packet. So on the packet, they already have all the recipe you need. 
I'll just brief through. 
So the powder is pour everything in, 180c means you have to bake under 180 degrees. 3 eggs + water should reach the level of 330 ml with measuring cups, and add 150ml of oil. 
Remember to look at the expiration date.














Here's the video of the making of muffin. Learn from here if you want to do it. :)



Besides making muffin. I also decided to FRY stuff.
So what do i mean by STUFF?

I fry eggs.
My first ever egg that i fried.

I fry chicken ham.


And i got so enthusiast with making muffin, i decided to go for a second try, blueberry muffin.
TASTY like asdfghjkl



Once again.
HAPPY
NEW
YEAR



No comments: