Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, January 18, 2013

LISTEN! LET ME SPEAK! Ipod touch 5g

I know this is like a really late post, but yeah, it's about my birthday present.
I received an ipod touch on my birthday, it was the sweetest gift ever.
i gave my 2nd brother the chance to do the unboxing while i hold the camera recording what happened.
17th years of living on mother earth. Glad i live to see this day.

:P





This is a gift from my english teacher.
There are other gifts too. But let's just stop here.

As you can see, this is just some random post.

Btw, there's this really famous thing going on right now...

One day after recess, my friend just walk to me and say "Listen...let me speak..." "listen..." "listen..." Then i thought he's teasing me because my mandarin name was Lee Xin Ning and people just goes off calling me Listening.

So i was like, "yeah okay, listening.."

And then that day i went home, i saw some cover about this, and Namewee even created a video at his tokok series, so imma like, this thing is getting serious.... i had to search for it.

And i went to google.... Search for the keyword "listen"... and there it was, on top of all other listens...

i clicked in, thought it was boring at first, i skipped the front part, and then i saw that Sharifah Zohra Jabeen saying "When i speak, you listen....blah blah blah."

So the next day, i went to school, my friend started going again "Listen...." 


No comments: