Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pre-Birthday celebration.

*Shots taken by Canon G12 and DRIFT ghost HD

(STAY TUNE FOR VIDEOS FOR ALL THE RIDES BELOW! AWESOME MUCH I ASSURE YOU!) 

Like what the title said, it was my pre-birthday celebration. I'm not sure if i could call it MY birthday celebration, it's actually just a regular family outing, but this time was big, so i decided to call it my birthday celebration since my birthday is 3 days from 5th January.

We planned this for a long time, me and my sister, and also my brothers. We decided to go to Sunway Lagoon. And we all look forward for this day to come.

The weather wasn't so convincing, we were wondering if we should or shouldn't go? Because it was drizzling and we wouldn't want to play in the rain. :3 But in the end, we went. We arrived like half an hour later, and set down for lunch @ Sakae Sushi.



I was impressed that they're using IPAD for ordering, it's like ..the coolest thing ever! This is my first time seeing such thing. 












Going down that NEVER ENDING escalator... 

We had a few rides, it was awesomeeee!



Wet or dry, they are all awesome. But i totally hate the 360 degree turning stuffs. I don't feel any adrenaline rushing in my body, i just feel dizzy and wanted to throw up @_@



The flying fox ride was like taking forever! It was drizzling, and they closed for a while, and then open up again, and then it rain again; they close, rain stop; they open.. we waited for like more than 30 minutes for this ride. In the end, it was awesome, passing through trees and waters, at last reached the shore.



HERE'S THE MUST-WATCH VIDEO!
Camera : Drift HD ghost.
Cameraman: 2nd Brother, Wei Yang Lee
Editor: Lee Xin Ning
p/s: WATCH in 1080p or 720p OR ELSE.......get ready for some really crappy qualities.

HERE for the link

HERE'S the video. WATCH in 1080 or 720p, tqvm!





5D water experience.

*DARK* Me and my sister.

Me and that really big elephant down there. It's a fake btw... it seem so real in picture.







At night, sis suggest us to go eat steamboat. And we reached here.




At SHABU GARDEN. It smells like FOOD when we enter the place. It smells so nice. Like paradise.



Photo bomb level 100.


















At night, after dinner, basically everyone's energy drained out. Me and 3rd brother still kinda hyper,
we went to i-city, shah alam.
















Trick museum. 


























My life can never be as awesome as today.
I will forever remember. 
5th January 2013.
Signing off,
Ning.

No comments: