Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Thursday, February 24, 2011

ALAMAAAAAAAAAK!!! ❤

I really don't know what to post here, my mind all blank!!
It's been sooooo long since i update my blog!
Well, where should i start?
There's a lot of thing that happened.
School was getting more and more interesting i guess.
A friend of mine created a group in facebook for our class, the status is always update!
A picture of me.

So yeah, where should we start?
Should we start from this Sunday, my brother went to his gf house to fetch her and i caught an indian open burning? It was ....!!!!!! (I was far away, that's why i had to zoom in, and yes, my camera quality is SUPER low when i zoom-ed in)


Or should i start from the sunflower i saw in my church last sunday too?
There's this uncle that planted it. There's lots of flowers! Not just the sunflowers that lighten up the whole church.❤


Or start from the curry mee i ate? Also, last sunday.
It was the BEST curry mee i've ever tasted. It was located near ........ idk where.

Or should i start from the sky that is so cloudy at the left side.......(go down see next picture)

...(continue) and so bright on the right side?

Or should i start from...
My brother who played basketball with the sec 1 kids? (kids these days are growing shorter and shorter.)
Well, when i was still thinking which topic to say, i've already finish saying all the stuff that happened.
Practically it's nothing.
I'm just bored because i had nothing to post about. Hope you guys don't mind!
Will dig out a topic ASAP.
kthxbai.

P/S: MY ORAL IS COMING!! NOOOOOOO.....

No comments: