Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Singapore day 4

CNY is all about playing?
Is about getting Ang Paos?
Is about Fun?
Then you're really really wrong,
Chinese New Year is all about gathering and reunion dinner.
Well, My mum's family member @ Johor, so we drive from SG to Johor.
Thank God that my uncle place is really high that it's not flooded like other places for exp: Segamat @ Johor.

Firstly, we went to the cemetery to pray for our grandfather, it's also his 100th day since he passed away, and everyone gathering in front of him and we prayed for him that day.

Everybody.


Grandma and my aunts.

The priest's grave. 

It's bunneh year :)
This is the cutest in the family, my cousin sister.

My relatives and my brothers. 

Uncle and dad.

From left, eldest uncle, eldest aunt, grandma, 2nd aunt.


Look! Ulu place @ Johor.
I guess the pipe supposed to be inside the soil, but the flood caused some part of the soil got flushed away.
Poor house. 

ULU.


Ready for the reunion dinner.

altogether 33 plates. 



Everyone waiting to eat.

Thanksgiving before dinner.



END of the day ❤ No playing today :D

Kthxbai

No comments: