Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, February 11, 2011

Singapore day 5

It's CNY, we had to go to church for CNY mass. :P


Went to church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 
i received an ang pau from the priest. xD

It's like..."Those below 18 years old please go in front to get ang pau." 
I was so shy to go in front that i wanted to just forget it.. 
although i know it was SG money..
My shy-ness kills me!
And then, my dad and other cousins all call me to go out, so i went out with one of my cousin and my brother.
Yeay. 
I won an ang pau.
XD

Aw! Look at that! Both wearing the chiong sam that looks so alike, and that girl, awww... rabbit year!
What a cute year.

Lil` girl: MUM! Why you don't like muah bunneh??
Mum: Aw, girl girl, mama didn't say i don't like... 

After going to church, we decided to go to... Sentosa!
And if you did not go to Sentosa when you're in Singapore, you ain't have a life.
*joking*
Continue reading.. 
I don't know when do they have this boardwalk, but i know it rocks!
We don't have to take the bus or monorail or whatever there, it's like, SO CROWDED if you take a monorail or bus or ahh, whatever thing u can go to Sentosa. 

Look! How convenient, use that if you don't wanna walk.

The first excitement of the day, 
LUGE + SKYRIDE!

I was so excited when i know i'm riding this monster! GOSH, when's my turnnnnnnnnn?

And the excitement increases when i know i'm riding this CUTE STUFF down!! 
LOOK! That boy is smiling, like "Oh heay, this thing rocks, i hope i can carry it back home." 

Brother, cousins taking the skyride up. Yeepeh!


Turn your head back and you will see this! Such beautiful scenery! 


NEVERHHH forget to camwhore :)

I did not take any picture for the luge thing, you know, my hands are occupied, how can i hold the camera while riding the luge? It's really saddening to came to think that i don't have enough hands to hold the camera, ugh, why can't a human own 3 hands? 

I can only say that 
LUGE ROCKS
i don't know how to say but, it's like driving bumper car! It's so much fun!
You can control the speed, i mean, IT'S WAY BETTER than bumper car.
Go ride that next time when you go to Singapore. :)

Next, the unexpected unbelievable exciting MEGAZIP! 
You know what I'm thinking?
Yes,
FLYING FOX.

Look at that kid, looking so scared. Haha.
The picture quality aren't so good because i can't carry the camera so high up and fly it down with me eh?
So the handphone should do the job.

Workers doing their job, my cousins are going to fly down!

A picture after i came down.
Well, we passed by a big piece of forest, beach ( where people take vids and pic of us ) and passed by a small ocean and reach the destination!
It was fun, exciting, and, all the best word you could say.

proceed
to
next 
excitement. 

Saw a Merlion shop while walking..

LOOK-@-THAT! 
It's so crowded. Well, let me explain, there's a flower exhibition that day, i think it's because of CNY, that's why it's so crowded. 
Well, i wonder if everyone here is from foreign country.. 

Walk walk walk, we finally saw our next excitement, DESPERADOS! 

Well, it's a cowboy shooting game.


There's a magician outside to keep us occupied, well the magician that entertained us is not this guy here, it's a Filipino guy which was very humorous but we just kept on let him down because we're all stunned after looking at his magic and forgot to clap our hands.

Next, we went to see the Merlion! 
I've always wanted to see it!

A rabbit made of flowers down the Merlion.
We did not went close to the Merlion because they need entrance fee.

Me and the brothers.


Tsk tsk tsk, so crowded!! 

Chinese zodiac- rabbit.

Chinese zodiac- monkey.

Chinese zodiac- horse. 
Chinese zodiac- snake.

Chinese zodiac- dragon and indian fellow half head below......*NO*
Chinese zodiac- pig ^(OO)^

Chinese zodiac- goat.

Chinese zodiac- chicken.

Chinese zodiac- mouse. 

Chinese zodiac- tiger.

Chinese zodiac- cow.

I guess you don't know what is this..
Chinese zodiac- DOG! 

They are super artistic in doing this.

And 
my
chinese
zodiac
is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PIG!

Cousins and brothers.


Such colorful Merlion! 

GIGANTIC RABBIT!
It turns around.
You gotta be quick if you want to take the picture of it.
I was thinking, how do they do it?!

Universal studio, with lots of humans below.


I will.. 

The worse thing of the day, Buying ticket for the MRT.

Have a nice day
-Ok-

kthxbai.

No comments: