Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, February 7, 2011

Singapore day 3

Morning was the best time for exercise! So we went down the apartment and do some exercise.


Here's my mum. 

Here's my Grandma. 


Here's me xD

Epic face O.O
I'm trying to make the facial expression like, "Damn, this thing is hard.."



Maybe today was a healthier day... Hmm?
Yes, we go to Botanical garden @ SG! :)

MUM: Let's walk until I say A-E-I-O-U then everyone turn around and take picture ok!
MUM: A-E-I-O-U
ME: *CHIK CHAK*

PHAILED. 

The weather was really WEIRD! It turned so hot and suddenly it rained. 

Unique tree, trying to get rid of it's skin
Tree : Get off, you OLD and ugly skin!


2 swan in the lake :)

How beautiful and elegant. 


Tortoise resting on a rock. 
Spot it's nails! Damn it's sharp. 

The elder.

A spider and it's web. This picture is so blur, it's hard to zoom and capture this picture, plus, i had to zoom in because im afraid that the spider will attack me. 

Beautiful leaf. Up green, down red. 



A beautiful bird stop inside the plants to rest. 

Waterfall!

Me and the family. ❤

Dad + mum = ❤


LOOK AT THOSE BANANAS! I mean, they are not for eating. 

THEY ARE HEAVY!



Look at those flowers. It's like, a pack a pack. How unique!


My dad.

My brother

me

the brother

OBVIOUSLY WE'RE TRYING TO BE FUNNY

FAIL.


What sort of tree drop so many leaf?


HERITAGE TREE!
Oh, that's me. Looking dumb. 


Singapore national flower!
Orchid, not hibiscus! 

It's so special that they made it like that. 

SUCH LONG TREE!

WICKED, talented is the word to whoever did this.. 

Cactus. 

Careful, it bites. 



Bicycle on top of the leaves, i mean, WTH?
Yes, very nice.

Look at the roots,
yes -_- those are roots.


Singapore Botanic Gardens. 

Comfortable wind. 

Comfortable wind....(?????!!)

Everyone in the lift! 

Btw, not everyone came to Botanic Garden, some rested at home and some went to school.
Still it was a fun but tiring day.

kthxbai.

No comments: