Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tired of the heavy hairs. Getting a haircut.

So there's this day, 1 day, i saw a hair cutting drama on the television,
So i was thinking, WOW, so magical, Just cut hair only.. can make to a drama and i can just wow and wow and wow cause i like the drama a lot :O
So the next day i woke up. I find my hair heavy and disturbing 
(I don't really feel that last time, i love my long hair!!)
And yea, i noticed my hair are too thick and there's a lot of hair! and my hair getting more and more dry.
There's something bothering me, should i 


GO TO A SALON AND CUT MY HAIR?
Thinking it'll be like those magical story. LOL.

So i start to tell my mum about it,
I always ask her this question, 
"Mum, should i get a haircut?" 
And she got tired of my nagging and she allow me to go to the salon! 
Yay?
 There's a lot of people in this salon getting a haircut. 
Aw, Why is everyone here when i want to get a haircut?
You can see my unhappy face :O
This lady was the barber who cut and trim my hair.
Well, i wouldn't say it's her fault, 
It's my hair's fault for being dry!
So this is what happens: My hairs are all tangled and dry, she did not spray the water and just cut it, so she use the comb to comb my hair and cut it right? So my hairs are tangled, and she just comb it hard! You understand the pain? 
When someone pull out your hair from your HEAD?
OUCH?! 
Up: Before
Down: After
What do you think?

Left before, Right after.


Yay yay yay, i have short hair. ^^
wtf.
My long hair.

My short hair.

End of story.
If you hate your hair and want to change a better look,
GO TO A SALON NOW 
AND 
CUT YOUR HAIR!

kthxbai

No comments: