Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Friday, March 11, 2011

Eleventh of March.

I'm here, again. So where should i start? 
I took this picture on Tuesday after tuition. I guess I'm too happy because tuition ended. O.O 
So yeah, test ended, i see hope again! =.=
There's a period of time when i stop blogging for a while, I've been blending my brains for ideas and topics to blog. But.. you know.
So after exam, me and my friend, Miyan planned to go to Jusco. 
*See? We're so stress that when the exam finishes, we go to Jusco.*
We called along a friend too, her name's Cassandra. :)
When we arrived there, the first thing and the first place and do and go is... Bubble tea stall! 
Yeay :) Loves. 

The Malay lady who make us bubble tea. 
The process of making bubble tea looks so complicated, but i guess she's well-trained, because the bubble tea she make is SUPER EXPENSIVE than other people, and SUPER DELICIOUS than other people too!

From the left, Cassandra, Mine and Miyan. 


My bubble tea is YAM taste. 

And as usual, when Miyan and me go shopping, we will definitely find a place to stop and try all the NICEST shirt they have there like nobody's business. Instead of buying those expensive and cute and gorgeous outfit, we try them and take a picture. Yes, that's what girls always do when they go "window shopping". 
Inside F.O.S BIG and Comfortable fitting room. 
See? Pick a dress, Wear it on, Take a picture, smile.

A picture taken by Cassandra for me and Miyan. Yes, we wore the same dress, she loves it. What to do? Hahahaha, I think we're really suitable to become twins. 

I love LALAT glasses (Shades) They looked so AWESOME! Everyone loves it because it's a trend. Yes, a trend. But i seldom wear shades, so, forget it, i'm not buying it. :P 

Went inside Jusco and saw this OMG shirt. I showed it to Miyan and she read it out "OH MY GOD". 
After trying all this outfit thing, we went to Popular and read some books. I saw those english Fiction novels, drooling. And from then onwards, i fall in love with those novel thing. I start to borrow novels with my english-edu friends. And they're so friendly that they borrowed it to me. 
Now I'm currently reading "Dear John" Half way to go in a day. 
My next target, HARRY POTTER . 

Yeay .

Kthxbai.

No comments: