Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Going to singapore?

SAY YAY to exam.

Well, there's this day, dad found a news about Singapore looking for student @ Malaysia give them scholarship and go to Singapore and study.

Mum knew that i like to go to Singapore and study, i've always DREAM of going there to study.

And then this news came, like ... suddenly just,.. BOOOOM!

My opportunity. :)

I mean,


WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO?

So i say i want i want i want i want, and then mum registered for me. But i haven't complete the registration yet because i don't have my form 1 results and co-curricular information with me.

I HOPE SO MUCH that God will let me go.
I really don't want to stay here :(

There's a test & an interview for those who want to go,
My brain cells are dying thinking of what question will the test give..
;;; school exam question? ;;;
;;; why i like to go to Singapore and why i deserve a scholarship question?;;;
;;; ABC question? ;;;

And what kind of question will they ask when they interview me?
;;; What will you do if we send you to Singapore? ;;;
;;; What happens when you're sick? ;;;
;;; Will you study hard there? ;;;

GOSH.
MY BWAIN ARE EXPLODING.

Alright, calm down calm down.
I'm not sure if i will be soooo LUCKY to go or not..
BUT !!
I really hope i can go la.
Noo!! Must have confidence.
I SURE CAN GO!
Just you wait and see.
*Next time i will be BLOGGING in Singapore!!*
BWAHAHAHA.

PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY.PRAY
*cross fingers*

Amen.


kthxbai.

No comments: