Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Everything about the weeks

Hey people, I'm back to blogging.
So now i'm going to blog about my random life.
In the weeks.
This was taken when Miyan's coming to my house and wanted to lend my thermometer. 

This' about me doing my geography subject assignment thing and i just lie down there, taken by Miyan.

This was taken today, Malay essay seminar. 

Malay essay seminar's food.

And sandwich. 

Must-LOVE-Photography,
Taken after school, in front of the toilet's mirror. 

This picture was taken after school too, in front of a broken mirror which i stick back into one.


Now, let me share a video with you, 
the sound of soup boiling @ my house.
How epic.
Like some sort of BIRD screaming for life..


Hope you enjoy! :)

Kthxbai .

No comments: