Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm waiting.

Alohaaa.
 So long since i last updated my blog. My mind it's totally blank and I don't know what to write or what SHOULD I write. But once i get my DSLR soon, i would update it EVERYDAY

Mark . My . Words .


EOS 7D! My target. But very hard to reach... =( Why you so expensive?
It's shutter speed is 8 Frames per SECOND! Can u imagine how fast it is? It is good for night shots and fast moving ( sports ) photography, and it has 100% coverage viewfinder and different types of AF points! Which was cool! It is inspired by the image quality and HD video potential of the EOS 5D Mrk II which cost like....RM10k!  

Here's some video links.

HERE for shutter speed test
HERE for comparison of 7D (RM 5k) and 5D Mrk II (RM10k)
HERE for the review

Drooling.

 Me . Want . But . You . So . Expensive .

Okay stop, let's talk about last few weeks, we had hi-tea at premiere hotel @ bukit tinggi. That time my dad's SONY DSC already spoiled, and after i took some few shots, BANG! Spoiled. So... just enjoy few photos ba. 







And yeaa, my old house, sold it away to the new owner. sob sob. Bye bye. Let's look at some pictures...

living room full with cabinet tables and cupboards


living room

Brother's room


my empty room

paren'ts empty room.

That's all about my quick update. TATA!

kthxbai.

No comments: