Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Intro.

These days i'm very de obsessed with photography. So i went and search for stuff that has something to do with the word "photography" and i found a website. It's a really useful website for begginer and those who're really obsessed with photography. They teach about ISO, settings, light, aperture and stuffs. Me ❤.

You guys should check it out.


Next, I'm going to tell you guys that more post are coming after this weekend because I'm following mum to Morib because we're having a church camp there! This is my second time being there. The first time is with the family. I guess there would be something like "beaches" in the post. Sea shells? I don't take boring pictures. So i'll try to take something special. =)

kthxbai. (how long have i not use this?)

No comments: