Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, November 14, 2011

Morib

 Like i said, i went to Morib this Saturday and Sunday. And here's the post:

This is where we live, not a hotel, something like a dorm. Although the aircond is very OLD, but it's darn cold. I don't mind where we live, as long as there's a bed and a cold room :]

We stayed at room number 1, WE as in me and my mum both. And our room is the nearest to the toilet. You may be thinking, "PHU! So dirty and smelly." Well no, the toilet is very clean. Just that they don't have hair conditioner. So i bathed without applying shampoo to my hair. :[

 Few families, four BIG cars. 

Lunch lunch! All the moms cook for the kids to eat, everyone cook little and everyone finished it.

Yeap, delicias. 


Dorms.

The sea-less beach. :P No la, just that it's not the time yet.

 The kids caught some of these. They're still moving for God's sake!








 Then we had games. I love how the MOMS laugh, so loud and cheerful.

 Blow bubble competition.


 And then the beach.




I don't really like the beach, the water is SO brown, there's a dead dog with flies around, and a smallllll black bug who kissed me, and now, i'm scratching my leg because it's freaking itchy!!!!!!!




  Preparing steamboat for dinner.

Moms.






 Games.






The end. :]
kthxbai.

No comments: