Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Monday, November 21, 2011

My new Nikon D7000

Hi, is this long time no see? Maybe not. Yes, the title explains everything! I've got a Nikon D7000, a dream camera of mine!

I bought it yesterday, Sunday, which I just finished my 2 day camp at church, and we learnt about God, which is, You pray for something, God would say YES, NO and WAIT.

And it all happened!
Yes, God will give you what you want (i got my D7000) ; No, God will give you a better one (D7000) ; Wait, God will give you the BEST (I've waited for 3 years! was going to buy D90 at first, and D7000 was announced last year, and i got it this year instead, it's an upgrade of D90, and for me it's the best!)

And i truly believe it's God that helped me. Because of what you know? Dad and mum wanted to go for a speech about cancer and they brought me along, on the way there, i looked inside a mall called JAYA 33 and i saw Nikon and Canon's booth, and i told mum to go after the speech. And after the speech, we reached there, i was thinking "Alah, no hope, sure very expensive" and who knows it's not!

It's the last day of promotion, and it's late at night so they're closing shop, the lady told us she can sell us at cheap price, from RM4998 to RM4048. With Free UV filter, Hand strap, Tripod (good ones), Screen protector, etc... I jumped with JOY when dad agreed. (Though he don't really believe it's a good camera at first until he called his friend and his friend says that the camera is extremely good).

 It comes with Hand strap

User's manual

Free 67mm UV filter

Wires, lens hood, battery charger..

Warranty

Bag


TRIPOD....No picture.

And of course...
D7000!!


I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I BELIEVE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I'M CAPS LOCK-ING THIS.

kthxbai.
I still don't believe this is true.

No comments: