Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lightroom

Hey you! Yes you, remember on my previous post i talked about DSLR? That... i wanted a Canon EOS 7D? Maybe i wouldn't get that... Maybe a Nikon D7000 instead? (:

Yeaap! I'm a picky girl. Because this is the first time I'm buying a DSLR! Who knows when would I be buying my second one? Maybe 10 years later? Even my dad's Sony DSC f828 used for 4-7 years plus plus, i'm not sure how long. *And finally spoiled in my hands*, should i thank the Lord or something? Because I've been praying every night and every time that my dad would agree me to buy a DSLR, and now Sony is spoiled, mum agree to buy me a DSLR! Because if they don't, we won't have any camera to use when we go to HK and Taiwan trip on Dec. Hehs! So well, let's not talk much about this. I'm actually going to talk about....


Adobe Lightroom
I'm still a begginer with Adobe Lightroom. I played with it for a while so that i would know a little about 

"HOW THIS THING FUNCTION AH?!"
Black & White 


And now, the before and after.

BEFORE


After 
*there's a little bit of stripes and lines on the picture, that's because of the SONY, it's spoiled. So yea...I'm the techno girl~*

1 comment:

YikThong said...

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WEAR BRACES! :O IT LOOKS NICE ON YOU! :D Btw, you're getting prettier and cuter! :3 And how did the Sony camera spoil? LOL. And hope you get your DSLR ASAP! I know you will update your blog e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y once you get it! HEHE. :D And when are you going to HK & Taiwan? It's cold! :3