Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Graduation ceremony.

Graduation is a word to tell people that i finally completed my high school. Overall, if you ask me how's life at Batu Unjur. I would say, life has never been better. I'm not an active person at school, i tend to skip curriculum activities because i'd rather stay home and sleep than waking up early and go to school. I don't get it. Malaysian government should set the schooling time later, and let the afternoon sessions end school at night, so i can have extra naps in the morning. Who am i kidding? That'll never happen unless the world restart and everything restarts from scratch.

For now, i can just whine like a kid and nobody's gonna do anything about it. :)

This year's graduation was held at Premier Hotel. I arrived just in time and was able to meet up with my awesome friends who were, obviously, waiting for me at the entrance. I walked in like a bauss. Of course they were the same group of friends, Melissa, Chiew Fei, Miyan, Huey Nee etc etc. My group of friends consist of these people only, Gosh.

But after some serious thinking, i guess i have more friends than i thought! I'm not racist LOL. I have friends from other culture and religions too.
We were provided with food in the morning, i got my cookie and was really happy about it *wink*

Basically they're my brothers from another mother. Obviously they rocks! They do the most childish stuff and they're really smart. They're twins, but to me, they don't look even a bit alike. HAHAHA. Anyways, colors were added to my life with their presence in my secondary school life. 

I put my cookie in the wine glass, because i thought it might be cool Little did i know, i got drunk fairly quickly by that cookie. And i don't know how to caption Chiew Fei's expression and i think Melissa's being horny. Oh, that's Naufal behind, and i think the photos were cooler with his photobombing-success expression. 

I think we were really awed by this wine-glass-deform-your-face concept. And i told my friend Zhi Zhang to hold it and i just snap this photo. I think he's impressed with it. Yeah, sort of. 

This ballroom is SO grand and i love the chandeliers on the ceiling because they're awesome, and no, they don't change color. So yeah, it sucks, just a little bit. 

From form 1 until now, we've been great friends and i always like to make her laugh. Because then, her eyes would be smaller than mine. Yeah, the asian eye issue never got away from me. 

My awesome bunch of friends and mates. Lacking Miyan over here. As youuuuuu can seeeeeeee, i'm the tallest here. *clear throats* Thank you, thank you. 

Chiew Fei got National Service and she's not going. So the only way is to get January intake. So she's gonna be so busy and have a hectic life while the other of us are gonna just celebrate our lives and enjoy it before college eats us up. What am i saying? SPM is not even HERE YET. 

Here's Huey Nee. Finally a normal photo of her with me. Overall, i just gotta say, she's got a sweet smile and she says crappy stuff a lot. Also, her jokes are not funny. No kidding, she's the lamest friend of all friends, but i still love her :) 



This is the flower. Her name is Ern Zhen, she is very korean and she wear beautiful clothes. Though i'm kinda scared of her, somehow i think she's afraid of me too, just that she didn't want to admit it. Awww ern zhen, i love you very much, don't come stabbing me when you see this. 

We were just getting hyped up with all the laughing and Melissa just stays there wanting to doze off , WHAT?!




Then at some point, there's too many photos to take, and too little time. So i created a shock photography technique to get all the photos of my friends. Basically the whole photo took less than 0.5seconds. I just walk beside the person, not letting the person know or acknowledge what i'm gonna do and just snap the photo without waiting for them to response. It was a great technique, and many people were definitely shocked by it. Some grabbed me and want to take a second one.



                                                                                         



overall, friends are really great. But i'm happy to be leaving secondary school life too. HAHA.
They say high school rocks, and that you'll definitely miss it. Guess it might be true! I love my friends, but life has to go on. So yeah. Friends, thanks for being there for me. LOVE YOU GUYS. MUACKS!



No comments: