Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

September & October updates.

Here's my september and october update.
Gasp! i noticed that i stopped blogging for quite some time now. But i never stopped photography :) So here we are again viewing some boring photos of mine.

The photo below is my brother showing his weird face when i'm posing like this while taking a photo. I didn't notice it at first too. HAHA such a weird pose.

Here's my routine. Taking photos of my gran secretly without her noticing. Well, she did notice, which i totally did not expect to happen. You wouldn't want to know what she did once i press the shutter of my camera after this photo. She totally hide away!

Next up, i'm committed to a healthy lifestyle living recently eating lots of fruits and veges, and learned doing some smoothies and fruit juices as well :) I might post some about it soon. Who knows when that might be :P

I love the shade of browness in my dog's eye. She's had such beautiful eyes. Without the eye boogie of course.



My Lion queen~

And this is a photo i took in Honda hybrid car which my brother won test drive for 3 days 2 nights. He had to do a video review about what he think of this hybrid car and i was there to help him. It was fun riding in this hybrid car and Honda is really kind to lend him this car. He's soooo sad on the day he had to return it. But it's really fuel saving and econ friendly. But only 2 seats. EW. i had to like, cramp behind all the way to kota kemuning with my bros. HAHAHA.

No comments: