Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hibernating, period.

Yup, the title says it all. I've been hibernating really. It isn't because of SPM, it's because my computer sucks and i just can't wait for SPM to end so that i can change into a new and better one. The processor had been a jerk. I have no idea, but it seemed like a tradition to me that every thing that i lay my fingers on just seem to breakdown itself. 

My families were kinda afraid to lend their stuff to me. But to me it was JUST TOUCHING. Okay, i admit i really didn't break my father's PC power button. I seriously just pushed the button with my FINGERS, not my WHOLE BODY. And then it happened. The button was stucked there, never came out. (You know, to me, it was just coincidence, and coincidence accidents happened to me a lot). My dad loves his button so much he opened up the whole PC shell and operated that one single button. It made me feel so bad about myself. Because he had a hard time putting everything back again. 

I feel bad like, all the time? Remember when we were young, we were taught NOT to do a lot of things. I could list them out and never see the end of it. 

Here's some quick example:
1. Do not lie
2. Do not steal
3. Do not break things. 
4. Do not scold or use vulgar 
5. Respect adult / do not speak when adult's speaking.

Well... i sort of break a rule, and my brother never knew.

Yeah, it was something to do with my 2nd brother. I kind of....took something off his study table when he was still in secondary school which he never knew, until now. (which he still doesn't know) let's just hope he didn't drop by here and read all this thinking "hohohoho, my sister's writing something about me." And get all excited. 

It isn't something fancy. 

It's a notebook. 

I still remember the notebook is blue is colour, and that the cover of the notebook is of a university. Yeah, he got it for free. And he used to have SOOOOOO many notebooks. I don't know how he get them, but for him, his stuff are like his BABIES. I used to want to own so many things that he owned. He arranged transparent rocks on his shelf and his desk are always beautified. 

I like it when my brothers clean up. It means i get FREE stuff. Getting free stuff, even just a single eraser makes me a happy kid. I'd always wake up seeing used stuff on my desk. And little did i know, my room was getting fuller and fuller every year, until one day i noticed: THEY WERE ALL TRASH. 

TRASH TRASH TRASH.  

Okay, back to the notebook. I had the notebook in my hands, and i thought, " i'm so dead, he's gonna find out." but he never did. Of course i did not take up the habit of stealing. Stealing that time was miserable and torturous enough for me i never want to feel the same way again. But it made me think until today "Why didn't he ask about the notebook?" The devil inside me is telling me "Seriously ning, he don't care about that notebook at all." 

The angel part of me told me to apologize. 

So i'm gonna apologize to my brother here. 

"Gor, sorry i took your notebook. And i lost it, i tried to find it, i really do. But it was nowhere to be found. Yeah, remember i asked you who's your favorite sister? Remember that you said it was me? Yeah... thanks. You're my favorite too. I mean, all 3 is. " Even though i'm your only sister, and you can only choose me as the favorite one. MUAHAHAHAHA.

I'm drop dead evil. 


No comments: