Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In the kitchen

So the title says it all.
What does IN THE KITCHEN MEANS?

well, as you all know, SPM is around the corner. And yeah, my study table is in the kitchen. Amazing ain't it? I decided not to have it in my room because i might go haywire when i'm alone or just go crazy with myself.

So i moved to the kitchen instead. BUT THAT'S NOT THE END.

There's also a lot of distraction in the kitchen. And u know what i mean.



Study table in the kitchen
First of all, the smell of food. OH GOODNESS. I couldn't resist myself from all the food in my house. There's food almost every time and the aroma of it... Ooooh. Especially when my gran's here. She have the best talent when it comes to food. Nobody beats her cooking especially when it comes to curry. *kill me now*

So, what do we have here?
There's a laptop, basically to check my answers, i find that laptop is more wider and easier to download answers when it comes to checking answers. I decided to just do state papers for this last 3 weeks. Hope it's still early for it. lol. 10 subjects.... 3 weeks.... yeah, there's time.

There's always a glass of water beside me and a thermal water bottle which has tea inside. I've been living with tea recently. And i didn't know tea could disturb your sleep routine. So one time i had it at night and turned out i slept at 2am! Deng, should use the freaking rolling-in-bed time to do some more productive stuff instead. Let bygones be bygones.

Next up, There's a charger which i use to charge my ipod and also my phone, which i use it to access my friends. Most of them don't go online already because of SPM, imagine how wild and 24 hours-access-to-internet they'll be once spm finishes. Yikes, i still have mandarin subject, which means my spm ends at early december. T_T I want to KRAI.

And basically the other stuffs u see on the desk is books and books and books. When i first set up the table, there's only a few pieces of paper, i don't know how it can come to piles of books on the desk. Oh Gosh... Oh, and my yellow rubber band, shown on the picture below. :)


No comments: