Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

081210 Hair?

I noticed i'm not suitable for fringe, especially short ones, 
I feel really lucky for not going to the barber for half a year and my fringe grows! 
I'll not dare myself to cut fringe that SHORT ever again, it's like, above the eyebrow and you couldn't pin it up! Reason : it's too short!
If long fringe then it's okay, but it ain't long!
Sometime you tell the barber
"Auntie, i don't want too short, at the eyebrow there.."
And she started cutting, and she fix fix fix, there you go, the fringe are shorter than before!

 Satisfy with the hair i'm having. 
I'm going to wait until my hair grows until my waist, reason : i like long hair.

Well, i'm having long hair since the age of 7, 
my elementary school don't allowed the girls to have long hair unless you have ballet classes.
And it happened that i have, So i had ballet until secondary 6 and then the center closed down,
I did not go other center, 
*don't ask me why*
And i'm not used to have short hair, and my secondary school let girls to have long hair and i sort of leave it.

But it's really important to take care of long hair 
especially those who went to straighten their hair, 
my parents and brothers highly object me to straighten my hair as my hair was smooth and straight enough,
Yes, i ask them if my hair is suitable for straightening.
They say my hair will spoiled if i do, and the smoothness will go away someday and
the hair will turn rough and i don't want that to happen
My hair ends were always STUCK.
And my hair were always DRY
so to conquer all this, 
i use conditioner :)
Okay, i'm happy with my hair, that's the conclusion.

I'm currently in love with ke$ha's songs, it turn my bored mood to HIGH mood, 
i'll dance around and singing like nobody's watching. xD
Of course i'm not SUPER crazy or else my brother and dad would rush in the room and
ask me "OMGAWD, what happened!?" 

Mum lent a lot of books from her school library for me,
i had to finish it before school reopens,
and there's more books / novel i bought for myself to read,
i told myself i would finish it after final,
and i did, 4-5 books.
Gotta hurry,
December will end in anytime :(


No comments: