Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good things always come to an end. 261210

This holiday was a nice holiday, i appreciate it a lot. I gives me time to clear out everything in my brain and start to think all over again.

I met with my relatives and grandma this holiday, i went shopping, i had a new watch, i blog always, i learnt a lot of new stuff.

But this holiday is coming to an end. And yes, good things always come to an end. At first i didn't notice it, until i see the calender .. i was like "EFFING 261210 already?!" Also, 2011 is saying Hi to me and 2010 saying BYE to me.

2010 was a good year, but not better than the previous years. 1996, 1997....2010. I noticed i had learnt a lot of stuff through these years and also, i noticed that when i grew older, the time passes faster! God knows why this is happening but i can say that i  effing hates it. Especially when you're having fun and happy moments, and POOFF, in a blink of an eye and IT ENDS ALREADY.

And the part i hate the most is that, when you're having hard times, sad moments and angry emotion, time pass like 1 sec is like 1 minute. 

The second part i hate the most is that, when i don't have enough time to study. Yes, i am a slow learner. And i am lazy too. But all my good results comes from last minute hard work. Also known as LUCKY

I did not go for outing this year with friends but i went with a sister. I went to night market, KL, movies, and etc with her. It was the fun-est time in the holidays. We may have it again sometime. 

Photo shooting is another main thing i did in this holiday. It's the major thing that it became a MUST-DO in my life. If you take it away from me i will die immediately. Camera is like my life, especially DSLR, but too bad i don't have a DSLR. And it always appears in my face but i just couldn't own it! 

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TEMP ME. 

I finally own a new watch on Christmas eve. Yes, FINALLY! 终于!! I didn't wear a REAL watch before on 2010. All the watches i wear kept on spoiled and worn off. I kept on reminding my dad "Please buy me a new watch!" until October he said mum had a watch and just change the battery so that i can continue using it. I was like .."Okay.." until NOVEMBER, he did not touch the watch, and then December.. we passed by a watch shop and saw that watch, mum asks me if i wants to see, and at last it became a buy.

kthxbai.
Sorry for wasting your time reading my holiday stuff. xD
Nich.

No comments: