Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Get busy on xmas eve.241210

It's Christmas EVE! Get busy now.
What most people do is shopping and playing and outing and whatever. So my mum decided to bring us (whole family) to KL. We're not living in KL, it's like half an hour or an hour drive to reach KL. That's why we seldom go to KL.
Mum and dad bring us to have our passport picture done, so our first location is a camera shop, go there to snap pictures for our passport. After that only we head to Low Yat, the second destination. :)

Because we used the lunch time to do other things, so we don't have any time for lunch, when we reached there we straight away went to a restaurant outside Low Yat. It's restaurant Venny.  


This is the coke i ordered. It's special edition for chinese new year or what? 

This is another restaurant beside restaurant venny, it's like the rival of restaurant Venny. They both fight for customers. Because it's a busy street, most of the people stop by this 2 restaurant to have lunch. So there's this girl working at Restaurant Venny always shout and hold their menu high at the customers to come to their place and tell them the other side is another restaurant, and so there's more and more customers at Venny. The other place are not happy with it, they also hold the menu high, and so the customers that got shout are all so embarrassed cause everyone's looking. 

The fried rice i ordered. 

Purple christmas tree outside Low Yat :)

We walked inside Low Yat for hours, dad was looking for a new laptop, and so we turn rounds and rounds looking for laptops and other computer stuff. I'm so thrilled to see so many different types of DSLR there, how i hope i could just own them all. :)
I was hopping someone will see me looking at the DSLR like that and approach me and say..
“You like it? I will give you for free, just choose one which you like.”
So my dad managed to buy a laptop, it's ACER, full black. COOL, i like it very much also although it doesn't belong to me :) 
*You can see a lot of foreigner at KL. There's one foreigner holding a video cam while walking, it seems like he got my face in it. :( * 

We walk to Time Square (Just a road from Low Yat) and start to shop.
We saw this Nikon centre. It has a lot of DSLRs and cameras and SLRs in there, they even have those OLD OLD cameras from the olden days. Oh gosh, i'm so excited when i walk in there, mum suggested it. So i walked in followed by the brothers. We have a look at the olden days - nowadays cameras. And we even tried the DSLRs that are located there! OH GOSH. You can't imagine how excited i am when holding those DSLR and tried to persuade my dad to let me own 1! I even hand the DSLR to dad and told him to try it. 
Too bad he did not buy me the DSLR :P
*My fav is Nikon D90*

Look at the professionals' photographs.. It makes me feel like, 
"I'm a newbie." 


For those who love photography so MUCH, please, MUST, visit this place.
p/s: They had workshop, but i'm not going to go.

My house is even smaller than this huge xmas tree!

This PCcom xmas tree is better, it's just about my house's xmas tree size.
:) And I'm totally a white xmas tree fan ❤

After all the shopping and DSLR looking, we head back to Klang and attend for mass @ Berkeley's church.
The little angels at the church singing Christmas songs. 
How sweet.
I love to hear children sing.


The Guitar man. 


Jesus :)


MY CASIO WATCH

That's all
kthxbai.

I noticed that i kept on updating my blog.. 
I didn't continuously update my blog before. 
But nevermind, i liked it very much, at least i have something to type in order to pass my boredness  :)

QUOTES FOR BLOG.

You know, some of the good part of blog theory was that blogs would be like diaries that the world could read. They would be spontaneous, whatever pops into your mind, as a diary would be. -Gregg Easterbrook

I'm not sure blogs are necessarily the best place to get a pulse on anything. People want to blog for a variety of reasons, and that may or may not be representative. - Steve Ballmer

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

No comments: