Navigate the following option :

Visitors

Sunday, December 5, 2010

apologies.

I did not get much picture and story for Penang post,
I have nothing much to write about as Penang trip this time was
QUITE bored.
So this is a part of it..

Dad, the brother and me and other relatives went to pray for grandmother,
We went to her grave and it was done with the cement job,
The "House" was nice,
But most of the "Houses" are the same.
They had lots and lots of meat, sup, vegetables and cakes etc in front of my grandmother's grave,
After they prayed, we walk around grandmother's grave and eat the food,
It's like our breakfast,
I only ate grapes cause i don't really feel like eating,
I walk like, 3 rounds and stop.
(Sorry don't feel like putting picture of the grave)
At night,
We gathered together and had our dinner,
there was some leftover meat,
Still they were tasty.
After dinner,
we went to 乜都有
We had our supper there,
It was delicious,
And the next day we headed home to Klang.

That's all,
Nothing much.

P/s: My dad just went to BESS computer and change the CPU motherboard and other stuff, Now i can have a better computer with more space and no lags,
I'm always using my dad's,
Cause my dad's computer's the best.
Haha.
I bought a new keyboard too!~
Am happy with it. :D

Tata

1 comment:

sHeRrY said...

your grandma is now in a better place^^, from what country is Penang? Yea congrats on your new gadget me too i got a new notebook you can go check it out in my post:]